The MSPRS Organizing Committee is pleased to invite you to submit an abstract for the free paper presentation at the 5th MSPRS Annual Scientific Meeting 2022.
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION:
- The research or the case series must be related to the field of plastic & reconstructive surgery.
- Abstract should be written in the English language.
- The abstract should be between 150-200 words.
- Font face: Times New Roman, and size: 12 points.
- Abstract should include purpose of study, methodology, summary of findings/results, conclusion and significance / contributions of study. Abstract for case series presentation should include purpose of surgery (post trauma/ post oncological resection etc), surgical approach, summary of findings/results, conclusion and significance / unique contributions of highlighted case.
- Title, author’s name, affiliation, address, telephone number, and email address should be included.
- Please do not include any paragraph or line formatting. Leave as single spacing.
- All abstracts should be written in MS Word format (DOC or DOCX), and please save your abstract using this format: “asm2022-yourFirstName.doc”
- All abstracts must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write the email subject as: ‘Abstract for Free Paper Submission 5th MSPRS ASM 2022’.
- Submission dateline is on 15th October 2022.
We invite our industry partners to collaborate with us. Register your interest with our secretariat at Najwa: +6011-1223 4398